MCO Token Sale Live Now
Participate in the Monaco Token Sale
- 150,000 ETH (~$13.5MM)
- 30% of all tokens to be sold during the launch
- No pre-sale, fair level playing field at Token Sale launch on 18th of May
- Early buyers discounts on 18th of May at a rate sliding from 150 MCO:1 ETH down to 100 MCO: 1 ETH
- Every contributor will receive a unique referral link and 5% referral fee for all contributions that we can track & match with this link
- Funds held in TokenMarket Escrow
- Multi-signature wallet
- Management Team tokens non-transferable upon completion - locked for 3 months through a smart contract function
- Legal T&Cs - MCO Creation Terms
MCO Asset Contract
- Accumulates a 1% licensing fee on transactions using the debit card funded with ETH/BTC
- Licensing fees automatically sent in ETH and other ERC20 tokens to the Asset Contract as users transact on Monaco platform globally
- Forecasted appreciation of Asset Contract value to ~$500MM by 2022
- MCO token holders have a claim over underlying assets sitting in the Asset Contract on pro-rata basis
- Expected to drive secondary market performance
The tokens will be sold at a discount to early buyers at a rate sliding from 150 MCO: 1 ETH down to 100 MCO: 1 ETH. If the cap is reached, we will continue to sell and create MCO for 7 days – this will protect those who wish to participate in the event if all tokens sell out quickly.
|Cumulative number of ETH committed||MCO per ETH rate|
|(possible 7 days period)||100|
In the scenario where full 150,000ETH is committed, around 17.6 million MCO tokens will be created.
5% Referral Fee
- Pass the unique link to your friends and receive 5% Referral Bonus in MCO tokens, whenever they contribute with your link
- Tokens will be awarded after the ICO is closed
- Track your referral progress anytime on TokenMarket
Serial Entrepreneur in Southeast Asia Internet industry, 2x from $0 to $100m in revenue and 2 exits. CEO at Ensogo, Founder at BEECRAZY (sold for US$21mm to iBuy Group in 2013).
15 years’ experience in finance, deep understanding of risk, compliance and Mobile Payments ecosystem in Asia. Led fundraising efforts as CFO at ASX-listed Ensogo, securing strategic investment from VIPSHOP (NYSE:VIPS) and raising over A$50m from blue chip institutions like Fidelity, Goldman Sachs and BlackRock.
Hacker, Product Designer, Entrepreneur, 9 years of full stack engineering experience (RoR, Elixir, Golang), Keen interest in Machine Learning and AI.
Extensive experience in investment banking, corporate development, investor relations. Head of Corp. Development at Ensogo, investment banker at China Renaissance (华兴), Deloitte, Merill Lynch. While at China Renaissance he worked on landmark deals, including merger of Didi and Kuaidi (now Didi Chuxing) as well as Strategic Corporate Development Projects for JD.com (Nasdaq: JD)
MD of Alliance Payment Solutions. Formerly Prepaid Partner Solutions at VISA®
Head of Solution Architects, Worldwide Public Sector - APJ at Amazon Web Services
CEO of TokenMarket: Digital asset marketplace for investors & growth companies. Creator of BitcoinETI, the first bitcoin-backed exchange traded instrument.
CEO at Emarsys, global leader in B2C Marketing Automation
Built Adyen’s payment business in Southeast Asia
Founder & Partner at DTCA, Partner at Eric Salmon Asia